Minnesota Residents are required to get insurance. State law, however, only mandates minimums. Good sense dictates spending time with a knowledgeable insurance agent to understand your risks and how to best cover them. Andreotti Insurance works with customers to find the best car and motorcycle insurance at the best price.
Basics of Car Insurance
Like other insurance, the basic concept of auto insurance is easy to understand, but the specifics are what separate good coverage from inadequate coverage. A car insurance policy can cover damages resulting from several kinds of situations. Not all types of coverage are required by law, but are often a good idea. Take time to understand your policy coverage. Rely on the staff at Andreotti Insurance Agency to review available coverage.
- Liability coverage—If you cause an accident and are sued, this part of a policy addresses costs you are legally obligated to pay for the other party’s bodily injury and property damage. It also covers your defense.
- Uninsured motorist coverage—If a driver without insurance causes an accident, this provision of your policy will cover some of your damages.
- Underinsured coverage—If another driver causes an accident but does not have enough insurance to pay for all damages, this provision provides coverage for a portion of the damages remaining.
- Personal injury protection (PIP)—If you are injured in an accident, this feature addresses medical bills, regardless of fault, and also covers some related costs such as lost wages.
- Collision coverage—This option concerns the costs to repair or replace your car if you are involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage—When your car is not involved in an accident, but instead is damaged by vandals or thieves, this coverage provides some reimbursement for repair or replacement.
Get an Affordable Quote on Auto Insurance
With all the other expenses of life, why pay too much for auto insurance? Insurance companies offer discounts. Andreotti Insurance Agency works with several reputable companies and can advise you on whether you qualify for discounts when you request a car insurance quote.
Some drivers pose less risk to an insurance company. Statistically, drivers with good driving records and good grades in school are less likely to be involved in an accident. Also, those who take a safety course tend to be better drivers. For this reason, students with good grades, drivers with clean driving records, and drivers who enroll in auto safety courses are offered better insurance rates.
The car you drive also impacts the cost of insurance. If your car is equipped with safety features such as antilock brakes, you are less likely to sustain injuries, thus your insurance cost is lower.
Insurance companies also give discounts to those who insure multiple cars or who purchase multiple policies.
Andreotti Insurance is a Full-Service Agency
Andreotti Insurance is an independent agency started by Frank Andreotti. He has been a licensed insurance agent for many years and provides reliable advice. In addition, as an independent agent, he works with many insurance companies so he can compare policies from different companies and find a policy for you even if you’ve been turned down by other insurance companies.
While you can purchase insurance online, often buyers make the mistake of doing so without understanding legal requirements, options, or risks. And buying the insurance is just the start. Make sure you work with an agent you can trust and rely on for the long haul. Nobody wants to deal with a website at the time of loss.
Contact Us for a Free Auto Insurance Quote
To get quotes on good policies, contact Andreotti Insurance Agency. We are located at 6230 10th St N, Suite 430, Oakdale, MN 55128 and work with residents of the greater Twin Cities metro and eastern Wisconsin. Call us at 651-739-9302.