Andreotti Insurance works with individuals and small businesses to make sure your insurance needs are met. As a small business owner himself, Frank Andreotti really understands the concerns and risks involved in running a business. Frank Andreotti can sit down with you to answer your questions, ask a few himself, and give you a quote on commercial insurance. It’s a good first step on your way to protecting your financial investment and the future of your business.
Commercial Insurance Needs
Regardless of your line of business, you likely need insurance. Some types are required by law, others by contract, and some just make good financial sense.
- Workers compensation is required by law if you have employees. This type of insurance covers a portion of medical expenses incurred as well as disability payments if an employee is injured while on the job.
- Your business contracts may also require certain types of insurance. An accident or fire won’t excuse you from repaying a business loan or mortgage loan. Your lender will likely have a provision in the loan documentation requiring you to carry insurance so you have the financial means to repay the loan.
- Most business owners recognize the need for property coverage. Whether your business is home-based, housed in a rental property, or located on commercial property you own, your assets are critical to the continued functioning of the business. If theft, vandalism, or inclement weather strikes, you must have the financial means to repair or replace your property to stay in business.
- Another critical need for small business is liability coverage. Sadly lawsuits are part of doing business these days. Legal fees and judgments for damage to property and injury to people get very expensive, very fast. No matter how careful you are, businesses get sued. Make sure you are prepared.
Insurance Helps Protect Your Investment
Running your own business can be deeply satisfying, but carries risk. The kind of risk varies with the kind of business, but here are some examples:
- A customer is injured on your premises or by your product.
- Your employee gets into an accident with the company car while on a company errand.
- Your office is burglarized.
- Business assets are destroyed by fire.
- One of your staff gets injured on the job.
Any one of these incidents could happen to you and could put you out of business in the blink of an eye. For this reason, prudent business owners assess their exposure to risk and buy insurance. The best place to start is by having a discussion with someone who knows small business—Andreotti Insurance.
Protect Your Livelihood by Managing Your Risk
People start a business for lots of reasons. Our community is fortunate to have many small businesses in the area. Contractors, artisans, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, main street retail, gas stations, florists, well drillers, grocery stores, commercial building owners are but a few examples of what makes this a great community.
Andreotti Insurance understands that good insurance coverage is a key to keeping these businesses financially healthy. Andreotti Insurance Agency is part of this business community and will take the time to assess what you must have, should have, and could have in terms of insurance. Staff will ask questions, determine your budget, find a policy that fits, and give you a quote. And when the inevitable hits, we’re here to help.
Andreotti Insurance Agency provides free quotes. We are located at 6230 10th St N, Suite 430, Oakdale, MN 55128 and work with residents of the greater Twin Cities metro and eastern Wisconsin. Stop in or call us at 651-739-9302.